Are you a virtual assistant and already know the advantages of a workation? Would you like to convince your boss to organize one or are you an entrepreneur and still need arguments for a workation?
THE RIGHT ARGUMENTATION FOR EMPLOYEES AND VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS
Before you start convincing your supervisor, make sure you are well prepared. Good preparation is the key. Take the position of your manager and argue against your own plan. Can you bring forward arguments? If so, then you now have enough time to think about counter-arguments if your boss comes around the corner with his argumentation!
Present your arguments in crisp and short sentences, imagine that you only have five minutes like an elevator pitch, only time to go up until the 200th floor.
If you want to be properly prepared, play through the whole negotiation with your partner or a friend. This way your brain is already well prepared and you get feedback from your friend. Maybe he or she has other arguments ready that you haven’t even thought about yet? This also makes you much more confident when negotiating with your boss, because you are already ready for possible questions.
WE HAVE GATHERED SOME POSSIBLE ARGUMENTS FOR YOU IN THE FOLLOWING:
- higher motivation of the employees for a tough project
- good time to start a whole new project
- the team grows together much better and more intensively, because you can still exchange ideas in the evenings
- joint excursions strengthen the team spirit
- new employees are integrated directly and correctly
- better ties to the company in general
- could run as incentive trip (other taxation)
- Investment in employees
- through intensive exchange of different employees there will be more understanding for the activities of the others
We hope this helps you to make good arguments for your boss. If you can think of more convincing arguments, please let us know. Of course, we are also looking forward to your experience report.
Did you like the article? Let us know and use the comment function. You are also welcome to exchange ideas in the Facebook community of Workationhub. We are looking forward to you!