Are you also intending to plan, organize and carry out a work in a beautiful place in the world or simply in your home country?
Then many questions will come up to you like for example:
- Where do I start?
- Where can I find customers?
- How do I calculate the costs?
- Have I thought of everything?
Particularly during the first workation, many things can go wrong or may simply be forgotten. That’s why the Workation HUB team questioned over 30 experts in an online congress and wrote down the results in this book. It contains 17 steps for planning a workation and avoiding the biggest mistakes right from the start.
- A preliminary checklist provides you with the right questions to be answered before you go ahead with the implementation.
- A spreadsheet automatically calculates whether the workation is worthwhile for you and how much profit you can expect.
- In the eBook you get the an easy step by step guide with 17 steps on how you can successively plan your own workation without forgetting anything.
- A detailed checklist to print-out based on the book will help you to put your woraktion to life.
Click here to buy the book, checklists and spreadsheet (as of right now German only).
Overview of the files included in the product: