WHAT DOES THE COMMUNITY SAY?
- Everything is planned, the hotel is booked and yet you don’t get any inquiries? Hm, analyse as soon as possible why that’s the case.
- The wrong time selected?
- Wrong target group addressed?
- The wrong place?
- Perhaps it is not quite clear what the participants will expect in the workation?
- Or quite classical, not enough advertising made for your workation?
- Have you asked your community for advice before about what they want?
HOW DO I DEAL WITH IT?
In one case, a campplaner booked a finca on Mallorca and of course paid for it. The supporting program and the flights were also arranged. But unfortunately nobody has made a booking.
A few weeks before she did a lot of advertising, but it stayed the same. Nobody made a booking.
WATCH OUT! THIS WAY TO THE SUNNY SIDE
So what did she do? She invited friends and acquaintances to a short trip to the finca on Mallorca for free and collected a lot of karma points.
So you can, as always in life, deal positively or negatively with the reality. Our Camp planner decided for the sunny side. Above all, she has learned something, there were already interested people, but there was a big event called Football World Cup, which took place exactly in the same period.
BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, WHAT CAN YOU LEARN FROM IT?
It’s important that you think in advance about what your goals are, who your target audience is and how you can reach them most efficiently. Above all, involve your community, ask what is desired. Which period is the best. This is how you fetch everyone and in the end everyone is satisfied. And reserve your hotel or your accommodation via booking.com, usually you can cancel on that website up to a certain number of days in advance free of charge.
Did you like the article? Was it helpful for you? Did you miss anything? Feel free to write it in the comments.