SOCIAL IMPACT TRIP – SEPTEMBER 2019 EDITION
Co-working, Skill-Sharing and Exploring with Impact!
- You are up for an adventure?
- You are purpose driven?
- You want a unique local experience?
- You are ready to make a difference?
Then you would be crazy to not explore Uganda with us!
- We take care of all your travel arrangements
- We make a pre-trip assessment with you
- We have translators for you available during your whole trip
- We know Uganda inside out and the needs of our Western needs
- We partnered up with amazing local organizations who assist us where needed.
- We make sure you don’t get overcharged and
- We give you free coaching sessions, so you and the communities get the maximum social impact out of this trip!
Kampala and Jinja off the beaten track!
Join us on a two week long trip to the Pearl of Africa! Reconnect with nature, connect with local communities and make a social impact. We offer you an experience that is truly unique and very different from a standard holiday. We work closely together with the 22STARS Foundation, whose projects consist of a Sponsorship Program, providing education to more then 320 children and several community development projects. They give inter alia entrepreneurship training and micro loans to 65 families and train their staff to become the leaders of tomorrow.. You will spend one week with the 22STARS community in buzzling Kampala, which is the capital of Uganda. After that you will spend one week in a safari tent at the source of the Nile in Jinja, close to were our second 22STARS project is located; in a completely different setting! Jinja is the adventure town for adrenaline junkies and nature freaks! Wake up to an amazing view, practice yoga, swim or mediate before your day starts. While we have every day activities arranged for you, we also scheduled in enough “Free Time / Laptop Hours”. You can choose to join us at the co-working space Design Hub to get some work done, or to share your skil
THE 2 WEEK SCHEDULE
Starting Sunday 8 September and ending Saturday 22 September
The program is there to give you some kind of hand-hold on when we are going to do what, due to circumstances activities might can change to another day or time. While the morning and afternoon activities are planned by us –participation is completely voluntary- the evenings are pretty much open. However, as you can see we have plenty of nice suggestions where to do for dinner. After the trip Depart… Stay Longer… Or Travel On…
*Are you a festival lover? Then join us already on 5-8 September 2019 at Nyege Nyege: the biggest music festival in East Africa. (Price upon request, send me an email!)
Ticket Price Breakdown for 14 days
- 10% Donation to 22STARS FOUNDATION
- Covering costs on the ground, like accommodation, transport and food
- Covering costs of city tours including all entrance fees
- Social Impact Trip Hosts and Leader payouts to cover their costs
- Payment to our Local Project Managers and Translators
What Is Included
- 13 nights from start till end of the trip in mid-rank accommodation
- Breakfast; lunch during project visits (5 times); goodbye dinner and meals for our team
- Fee for our translators: English/Luo/Luganda/Lusoga
- Airport pickup
- Transfer to Jinja and transport to the projects
- Welcome Ceremony with culture dance
- Local sim card with 10 GB internet
- T-shirt, String-bag, Bracelets, Notebook and Sim card with 10 GB
- 4 mastermind sessions and 1 impact workshop
- 5 visits to the 22STARS projects
- One-on-one coaching with Stella and 3 group coaching calls after the trip
- City tours in Kampala and Jinja including all entrance fees and a boat trip
Not included: visa, flights, lunch and dinner (except when mentioned), drinks, mandatory travel insurance, incidentals, optional activities.
Do you want to make a social impact? Join our meaningful and authentic trip now!